Friday, May 15, 2009

Hobbes’s View of Life

ch090515

Logic. Geography. Science. Hobbes is not in a mood for philosophy! :-)

H’mm. I know. Lots of C&H on my blog these days! When I have no clue what to post on the blog for more than a week or so, more often than not, C&H, I have observed, comes to my rescue. I end up with a strip that either makes me think or laugh or want to share with my blog-friends. This strip, needless to say, made me do all three.

Happy Weekend! Remember Calvin’s thumb rule - weekends are good only when you do something absolutely pointless.

4 comments:

Diwakar Sinha said...

I hope this weekend follows Cavin's golden rule. I can only hope against hope with the exams all over me.

Prashant Sree said...

Cool one.

I have a question: Why do weekends exist ? ;D

Nimmy said...

Diwakar: Welcome here...and good luck for your exams ;-) After all, even exams, in a way are pointless! :-D

Hey Prashant: Weekends exist so we can end the preceding week and move on to the next week. Sorry for that PJ - utter nonsensical response. Can't think of anything else as of now! :-) Well, a logical answer, of course, is to relax, unwind and recharge yourself before the next week.

Diwakar Sinha said...

I dont think there will be a better time to agree on that!!:)