Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Docs and Ducks....Promises Fireworks! ;-)


Time for a "nonsensical" post. They charge me up...these so-called nonsensical posts!! :-) So, here goes. Just wondering.....would Vets who are brought sick ducks to be cured, lose their temper very soon? That is, the minute the duck decides that its voice ought to be heard by the doc? ;-)

When the doc meets the ducks....
(Beware...!)
(Because)...there may be a lot of fireworks....!
Even if the duck spends many a buck...
It may soon run out of luck....!
For a duck has to say something to the doc...
And what else can a poor duck say other than "Quack"?

5 comments:

Anjali Koli said...

cool one !!

Nimmy said...

:-) Yeah! I like it a lot when someone joins me on my nonsensical journeys...and appreciates meaningless humour!! So, thank you!! ;-) And this idea popped into my mind a few days ago and since then I've been wondering how to convert it into a good post...was happy when the poem just happened - as i wrote... ;-)

Fran said...

Yes this is cool!

I had a pet duck, her name was Pipke! She was a white crested duck. Unfortunately she died September last year She became 14 years and three months old. She was the sunshine in our life, the best that could happen to us. May I invite you to see her on my blog?

Nimmy said...

Hello Fran,

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on this post. Appreciate it! :-)

So glad to 'meet' Pipke through your blog...though I am sorry she is no more! She is simply awesome! I can relate to how she happened to be the sunshine in your life! Hope you find another friend like Pipke very soon! :-)

Fran said...

Please no thanks Nimmy. That's why we all blog, isn't it. We all want to see a comment on our blog so now and then.
I do apriciate it that you have met my dear Pipke, it comforts me that I can share her story with others!