Friday, April 04, 2008

Thinking.....Dreaming....Wondering....


It's nice to dream......dream.....dream......dream of doing something wonderful......living life fully.....using God's gifts and not sticking to the mundane and ordinary.....being creative.....innovating......inspiring people.....making people smile.....making people happy.......making a positive difference to everyone and everything associated with you.....meanwhile enjoying life yourself....realising your full potential.....and leaving the world fully knowing you gave it your best.....sigh! Come on.....join me and dream along.....dream till your subconscious does everything it takes to make the dream a reality.....! 8-)

4 comments:

Vinod said...

hmmm dream is mostly good - but when I wake up to c the reality - we are totally helpless sometime even for ourselves :). yes I met Dravid - my idol as for as cricket is concerned..i luv him for his WILL power more than his cricketing skills ...i want to meet him again in blr, if u want we can go together, have u met him b4 ? So u came to my blog - hmmm i'm happy lah !!

Nimmy said...

hmmm...sometimes, we do find the strength and intelligence to defeat the illusions of reality....! :)
i like dravid....for his awesome and humble personality....one of my friends in fact knows him well...i havent met him though.... :)

Jackfruit said...

nice one... dreaming is my fav passtime :)

Nimmy said...

aah, hello there jackfruit! :)...thanks....keep on dreaming...dont let go....!!! and btw, jackfruit is my favourite fruit (the other fav is watermelon)....! hehe :)