Friday, October 19, 2007

Fantastic Forces!

I wrote this for a friend…..but later realized that it would be good to present it on my blog for it could invite some potentially enlightening comments. :)

Love and faith are two of the greatest and strongest forces in life. If you find either of these decreasing in intensity in your life, do everything it takes to bring them back into your life. Life is nothing without these two forces! I don’t know if this makes sense, but I believe that if one of these goes down, it can be ‘treated’ with the other! What I mean is that these two are directly proportional. ;) I could give examples to explain what I am trying to get at but, on second thoughts, it would be wonderful (more effective) if you let it sink in and discover – by yourself - what I mean.

No comments: