Sunday, February 04, 2007

Peer Assists

Srini refers to a nicely made tutorial on Peer Assists based on the book Learning to Fly (links to my post on this book) by Chris and Geoff. Check it out!! :)

While on Srini's blog, he has also coined a new acronym called HMPF and asks us if we've got examples to share on this topic. HMPF stands for Hurting the Many to Prevent the Few. Srini, I think some of the implementations of the LAWS of the land are a clear example of this! In fact, many rules that society practices reflect this approach. And, I don't see an easy way out! It's about trust, risks, and paranoia.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lots of beneficial reading here, thank you! I was checking on yahoo when I found your article, I’m going to add your feed to Google Reader, I look forward to a lot more from you.