Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Math of Life

I’d made a discovery a few days ago about which I was pretty thrilled. People who saw me that day may have seen me go around grinning but may have assumed that I was my normal self. Just discovered that Deepak Chopra has something to say about my discovery which makes me grin a wee bit more today.

"Anything that is of value in life only multiplies when it is given." Deepak Chopra.

It’s only that he did not post it on my blog but in one of his own books. Ha ha. Not so funny, I guess. Anyways, the point has been made. Do you have anything to add….or - in this case - multiply? ;-)

2 comments:

Amit Shekhar said...

Hi my take on this is"Whatever we do conciously and with thought has a hidden desire".Be it generosity or giving away?

Nimmy said...

Hmm! Is that why Indian mystics advised us to stop "thinking" and just be natural and "impulsive" in the positive sense....!?