Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Gasp!

Folks.....if you are still visiting my blog......in the hope of seeing some activity.....i have a lot of explanation to do. You did not think I would stop blogging, did you? (Gasp!). I have been on the move and away from my home country for about a month now. I haven't had the luxury (actually it is no longer a luxury) of logging into the internet all these days. I am actually seeing my blog after more than a month now. I did not even know if it still existed till now.....

There are a few posts that I have lined up and will be trying to put up in the next few days...about various things including KM. So, if I haven't already lost your readership, please start coming back.... :

I am now in UK (not London) and working on a KM consulting assignment (yes, this is one of my dreams come true). I've already learned quite a lot and know there's more to be learned while on this assignment. This country, btw, is absolutely green at this time of the year and a treat for the eyes....

No comments: