Thursday, February 23, 2006

Wow!

Update on this post – I need to mention this...actually, it is already late in coming. After ranting about the issues I was having with Corporation Bank on my blog, I shot off an email to the CMD of the bank on the same topic and guess what? Three days later, the branch manager called up and apologized for the shabby service and also ensured that my card arrived. The card was actually lying around in the bank and no one had even thought about despatching it till I blew my head off! Wow! I really don’t have anything to complain about now. Things certainly seem to have changed for the better. And I’ve practiced what I preach. I have promptly sent out a mail to the CMD thanking him for the quick action. So, sometimes you need to climb up to the roof and scream your head off? Silent tolerance and hope doesn’t work….what? Sad!

 

No comments: