Monday, July 11, 2005

More quotes.....

I hadn't checked my mails for long. I subscribe to a community discussion forum wherein there's one spiritual person who passes on some amazing quotes. Have read 30 so far and my soul clamors for more...'am publishing selected quotes on my blog....that's the reason why you see a flurry of posts with quotes...hope you love them as much as I do... :)

--------------------------------------------

We build our lives, one day at a time, often putting less than our best into the building. Then with a shock we realize we have to live in the house we have built. If we could do it over, we'd do it much differently. But we cannot go back. You are the carpenter. Your attitudes and the choices you make today build the "house" you live in tomorrow. Build wisely!

- Zenyasi

No comments: