Tuesday, December 21, 2004

I'm back...

This post was written 5 days before the Tsunami struck terror. My trip lasted 6 days between 14th and 21st of Dec.

It's been a week since I blogged. And, pray, why was there this period of silence? Coz me was on out on a holiday! :) And where to, dumbo? To the Andaman and Nicobar Islands! :) (This was no less than a dream come true. I finally made it. Worth the spend folks. If you love water, the sea and beaches. If you can put up with food that doesn't pamper your taste buds. If you are not used to a life of luxury when out traveling) It was a cool vacation with its fair share of irritants. Will come back and give you a blow-by-blow account soon. Till then, hold on! It would suffice to say that things have undergone a 'sea' change! ;). Life seems to be all about being at sea and knowing how to deal with choppy waters. I still have the feeling of bobbing up and down; left to right and back to the left... ;)

No comments: