Monday, November 01, 2004

A collection of my articles

Just thought that I could as well create branch blogs for my articles (the long-winding published ones): Will come back and update this post as and when I write new articles...

Here are two articles to start with -

- the story of the knowledge square (to be published)
- bless the bloggers (pubished in knowledgeboard.com)
(the second and better (I'd like to believe so ;)) version of this is ready now)

Links coming later -

- collaboration for the creation and exchange of knowledge (published and presented at the KM Challenge 2004 conference @ Sydney)
- the km experience @ CG-Smith - how we rolled the dice in the KM game (published and presented at the SEPG QAI 2002 conference @ Bangalore)

This post was last updated on: Nov 1st, 2004

No comments: