Friday, November 26, 2004

Blogs Galore

Here a Blog, there a Blog, everywhere a Blog Blog...!
The world of Blogs is sucking me in! I'd never ever have the time to read 50 Blogs a day, but I ended up visiting as many Blogs as you could imagine today! I think it is amazing! One actually gets to walk into so many mystic, amusing, smart, funny and what-not minds! Would this ever be possible without technology? Anyways, here's a wonderful quote I picked up on my way into the sea of Blogs....

Some people go through life trying to find out what the world holds for them only to find out too late that it's what they bring to the world that really counts. OR It's not what the world holds for you it's what you bring to it-- Anne Of Green Gables


1 comment:

Gautam Ghosh said...

Shows you how much repressed is this need of humans to communicate and express themselves...

So many years we've only listened, to others, to authority, to parents, to bosses, to customers, to suppliers, to marketers, to salesmen, to HR people, to relatives, to the others...

Blogs give us the technological platform of shouting out our thoughts and desires...!